Kelp Soluble Powder
Soluble Kelp Powder
1 – 4 – 14 (NPK)
Approved for Organic Agriculture
Soluble Kelp Powder is a dehydrated liquid extract from the kelp Ascophyllum nodosom, which is harvested on the Maine coast.
Benefits of Kelp Powder:
- Improved seed generation and thicker root development (mitosis).
- Increased bloom set and increased size of flowers and fruit.
- Increases and stabilizes chlorophyll in plants, which remits in photosynthesis, darker green leaves and increased sugar content in plants.
- Relieves stress in plants caused by extreme weather conditions.
- Increased micro-organisms in the soil, which can fix nitrogen from the air.
- Increased mineral uptake from the soil and into the plant’s leaves.
- Increases the storage life of fruits and vegetables by retarding the loss of protein, chlorophyll and RNA in produce.
- Retards the aging process in plants (senescence), keeping them producing longer.
- Many of the trace minerals continued in kelp have important regulatory functions in plants, and in the animals and humans that consume the plants.
Available sizes: 25-50 lb. pails with resealable lids; shipping weight 27#
Head Office - Canada
Agri-Growth International Inc.
18024 - 107 Avenue
Monday - Friday 9am - 4pm
Contact us for more information!